Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Like an angel in apprehension

In a freakish accident involving seafood they received a technological complexity that allowed them to metamorphose their habitat into a strange buffered half-reality, a layer removed from danger and want, a layer of superficial sophistication.

However their true imperative was to spray the graffiti of their individual genetic logos all over the innards of their own kind at every opportunity.

This was the uncomfortable basis of their species' paradox and the unanswerable Sphinxian riddle of their own existence.

8 comments:

Inconsequential said...

:)

thank you.

btw, i like the true imperative.
not a bad graffiti artist myself.
I've had a piece published too :)

Reya Mellicker said...

Are you going to be a father? Whatever's going on, it sounds very exciting.

Pod said...

is this about scampi?
:0/

Sherry Snowdrop said...

Hello everyone.

Your interpretations are all better than mine.

I was just grouching. Sort of we are so clever and so primitive at the same time and it causes problems.

Is that a much more eloquent way of saying it than the post itself? I think it probably is! Hey ho! That'll teach me!

Oooh! Reya! I hope not. Not that I have anything against kids. They're special. Just... very very hard work.

Inc! Published? Well done, you cheeky fellow! Congratulations. Very much deserved as well.

Pod! Scampi? LOL! What a tasty thought. Have you got any lemon juice?

Pod said...

yes, and some tartare
;0p

Pod said...

saw this
http://www.threadless.com/product/908/Robin_Redbreast

and thought of you immediately
hopa yall just peachy
;0p

Pod said...

i have those lying awake moments too. at least there is some unison (and at least we're not eunice's sons). i wish you well fine sir, i really do
pip pip
;0)

Inconsequential said...

:)

hello.